The Nootka people live in the Northwest where rainy, soggy days are the norm. That's why our Nootka Jacket is fully seam-sealed for superior waterproof protection. With the Nootka, you'll stay warm and dry—and look good too!
- 100% ripstop nylon shell with Taslan nylon accents
- 1500MM fabric waterproof rating
- Fully seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
- 2-ounce polyfill insulation in body, 3-ounce polyfill in sleeves
- 100% polyester Sherpa fleece body lining
- Polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- Zip-off hood
- Storm flap
- Four zippered pockets
- Drop tail hem with locking drawcords for adjustability
- Port Pocket for easy embroidery access
Custom decoration available for this product.
- Industry leading in house decoration.
- Screen printing, vinyl, embroidery, and tackle twill services.
- 2 week turn around time from art approval.
- Free Shipping on ALL decoration orders
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org